Makeover Week is held the last week in April, and Makeover Day is held on the last Saturday in April.
How to make a difference:
• “Makeover” your home during Makeover Week.
• Help your neighbors “Makeover” your neighborhood during Makeover Week.
• Send us Photos of your Makeover.
• Volunteer to help weed, trim, make home repairs, pick up litter, plant trees and more in the selected “Makeover Neighborhood” on Makeover Day.
• Learn about basic home repair, planting strip design, gardening, crime-prevention landscape design, natural yard care, tree pruning and more during Neighborhood Makeover Week’s workshop series. Tacoma Makeover Week Events Calendar